Wednesday, 27 July 2011

The Kitchen Dresser

Interior Design and Decorating author, Mary Gilliatt, defines DRESSER this way: "An old term for a sideboard or buffet with a cupboard and shelves for plate and dish storage and display. In the United Kingdom (England, Wales and Scotland) and by extension Ireland, this term still applies to a hutch or a two-doored cupboard with shelves, or a smaller cupboard with shelves above.

These are the ones which make it for me. Hope that you enjoyed seeing what I think of as some of the best examples of that type of versatile kitchen furniture.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you pictures

    Hope you are staying cool in this climate
    Helen x